Roadside malfunctions happen, especially when we least expect them. Our fleet of trucks are equipped to handle any haul—Big or small. We are proud to serve a broad range of customers, from private motorists and motor clubs to insurance companies and law enforcement agencies. We blanket a large and heavily traveled portion of I-285, I-20, and I-75, I-85 and all of the connecting secondary roads. When you call for us to rescue you, look out for our White, Blue, Purple trucks because we’re on the way! Operators are dispatched from our Newnan and Union City facilities and there’s no tow we can’t handle. No wonder we are the best-choice for motorists and local agencies for quick and safe towing and accident recovery.
For light & heavy-duty towing, we have the right equipment to tow your vehicle to its next destination. In the event that a tow is needed, never worry because we ensure your safety and we handle your property with optimal care—thanks to our investment in the right equipment and our commitment to quality service.
Count on us for your high end vehicle transport as we provide low angle car carrier services. From light duty, heavy duty, 75-ton rotator, fluid spill response, accident site remediation, winching / lifting, photo documentation & scene lighting, no matter your need, we can serve you best!
Call and ask about our next auction: 770-964-8220
- Light duty towing
- Medium duty towing
- Heavy duty towing
- Truck dealer towing services
- Landoll and Lowboy Trailer hauling
- Accident Recovery and Clean up
- Winch outs
- 24 Hour Emergency Towing
- Motorcycle Tow
- Flatbed Tow
- Spill Response
Roadside Assistance & Repairs
- Roadside Assistance
- Jump Starts
- Emergency Breakdown
- Heavy wrecker servicing
- Fuel/Gas Delivery
- Lock Outs
- Tire Change and Repair
- Brake light
- Air line / electrical
Responding To An Impound
In the event that your vehicle is impounded by a police department, you can be assured that your vehicle is stored in a safe and secure parking environment. Once you are ready to recover your vehicle, it is imperative that you present the appropriate documentation to us in order to claim your vehicle. Our client care representatives will request the following:
- Valid Driver’s License and/or Government Issued Photo Identification Card (passport, military ID card, state issued ID card).
- Proof of Ownership – Vehicle title, Vehicle Registration, Bill of Sale, Valid Insurance policy.
- All fees are to be paid with Cash / Visa / MasterCard / Discover.
- Please note: If a “Hold” has been placed on your vehicle by any police agency, you must obtain a release from that agency before the vehicle can be released.
Need to pick up an impounded vehicle? Call: 770-964-8220.